Specialist Pallet Network Deliveries
Goods Damaged Whilst In Transit
At the moment that you know, or even think that there is a possibility that a claim will arise from a delivery that we have done then
please use the below as a template, we need this within 7 days of the goods being delivered.
Intent To Claim Template….
The following goods have been damaged whilst in your care.
The consignment of (**) pallets or boxes was collected from…(**) on (date/time) and was to be delivered to… (**) on (date/time).
Our reference is (your ref/our job no).
We hold you (SSO LOGISTICS LTD) fully responsible for any claim which may arise.
This must be sent within 7 days of the damage or loss of goods., The claim form should be sent within 3 months of the claim date, providing that the intent email has been sent within 7 days.
Please send all insurance related claims, intents or queries to email@example.com
To make a claim using our online claim form, please click on the link below, you must have the following forms available to upload:
- Claused Pod
- Proof Of Weight ( Screen shots & estimated weights are fine)
- Pictures Of Damages, Damaged Goods
- Copy of email sent to SSO (intent) must be within 7 days of delivery
- Sales Invoice (to your customer)
- Cost Invoice or proof of profit margin ( Claims paid on cost of goods)